Sealing Your Home is Important for Energy Efficiency
Would you leave a kitchen window open all day, every day of the year? According to the US Department of Energy, your home probably has enough cracks and openings that your energy bill doesn’t know the difference! We can help you get rid of those air leaks and add some savings to your home In addition to air leaks, the quality of the glass in your windows could be contributing to your bill. You can find savings on your heating and cooling bills by upgrading your windows to our double paned, argon filled windows. These ENERGY STAR certified windows represent the industry’s best in energy efficiency and protection. All of our windows come with low E film and attractive vinyl framing.
Today’s homeowners are “building green” by choosing products that make their homes energy-efficient, healthier to live in, and better for the environment.
Smart choices today are leading the way for a brighter tomorrow.
Innovation by Design
Precision-engineered for enduring beauty and exceptional performance, EnviroView Windows offer a variety of design solutions to achieve energy conversation and economy of natural fuel resources. These powerfully built windows are rigorously tested for structural integrity and thermal quality, and consistently meet or exceed nationally recognized and accepted AAMA, ASTM and NFRC standards.
Choosing Windows Wisely
For many people, the motivation to replace their windows is painfully obvious: the windows are difficult to operate, are drafty and leaking air and are in need of painting or repair. While beauty, durability and easy operation are key considerations in choosing the best replacement window, a new priority has emerged — maximum thermal efficiency and energy conservation.
Increased thermal efficiency results in lower consumption of fossil fuels and at the same time reduces CO2 emissions. It’s good for you and good for the environment.
Multi-Layered Science Provides Unsurpassed Energy Savings While Maintaining Clarity
Did you know that windows and doors ar ethe primary sources of energy loss in a home, with 70% of heating and 46% of air conditioning escaping from these areas? Windows are approximately 80% glass, so choosing an insulating glass package that prevents energy loss will help protect your home from absorbing outdoor heat in the summer and losing indoor heat during the winter.
Activator 12 Love-E glass is coated with multiple microscopic layers of metallic coatings to achieve maximum year-round energy savings, while minimizing the damaging UV rays that cause carpets and furnishings to fade.
Get the Activator 12 Low-E Glass
- Advanced Low-E glass
- Up to 40% more energy-efficient than many other Low-E or Mid-E glass systems
- High R-value (resistance to heat flow) for year-round comfort
- Blocks 70% of both UVA and UVB rays
- Maximizes daylight beauty
Activator PolyComposite Spacer System
- Combines multiple components — alumimum, foam, steel and polycarbonate — for low conductivity
- Support double-strength glass
- Helps reduce condensation
- Odorless, colorless, safe inert gas between the panes of glass
- 30% heavier than air for increased insulation
- Reduces heat transfer and deadens noise infiltration
- Vacuumed-filled insulating glass units
- Polyisobutyl sealed units for gas retention
EnviroView 24-Hour Window Washing Service
Easy Upkeep With Stay Clean/Easy Cleaning Glass
EnviroView Windows with Activator 24 Stay Clean/Easy Cleaning Glass will work round the clock to help keep your view sparkling clear. This innovative transparent coating on the glass, applied during the manufacturing process, is energized by UV rays to help slowly break down and loosen organic dirt. Water then glides evenly over the glass surface instead of the beading, allowing the sheeting action to flush the surface clean and accelerate drying time with minimal spotting or streaking.
Built to Last! All Vinyal Windows Are NOT Created Equal
At first glance, you may think all replacement windows are basically built the same. But take a closer look and you’ll see substantial design upgrades that make EnviroView a pleasure to open everyday.
Fusion-Welded Sash and Frame With the Activator Polymetric Formula
Constructed with premium raw materials for superior strength and precision sealing at joints, this premium-grade formula delivers outstanding beauty and durability.
- Won’t chip, peel, crack or warp; non-porous and stain-resistant
- Multi-chambered design provides increased thermal efficiency
- Impact-resistant for structural stability
- Low maintenance — never needs to be painted
- Narrow siteline design allows for optimum glass exposure
True Sloped Sill
The true sloped sill is expertly crafted to provide a highly efficient drainage system that promotes water runoff without the use of weep holes.
Traditional sloped sill designs can allow the sash to bow during powerful winds. With sash-to-sill technology, the sash is channeled firmly into the window frame for a unified wall of strength.
Secure Locking System
Seals windows tightly shut for increased thermal efficiency and peace of mind.
- Constant force balance system ensures smooth, easy window operation
- Non-conductive, composite reinforcement in the meeting rails allows for secure mounting of hardware and improves energy efficiency
- Multi-layer weatherstripping helps block air, water and dirt infiltration
- Extruded mitered screen achieves superior form and function
- Double night latches provide a limited and secure opening of the window for ventilation